6 Reasons to go tankless
- Endless Hot Water: never run out of hot water again… no matter how much you and your family shower, run the dishwasher, the washing machine, you name it. Your tankless water heater will
provide instant, on-demand hot water when you want it.
- Lower Utility bills: you will save on those energy bills, (10 to 20% less energy use than a tank water heater). That’s because a tankless water heater only heats water when it’s needed and as it’s needed. No heating water in a big tank that just sits there and needs to be constantly heated.
- Space Savings: because tankless water heaters are smaller and compact they take up a lot less room in your home. This is particularly important if you’d like to reclaim that space that your tank water heater is taking up and put it to better use. Tankless units hang right on the wall out of the way… sometimes even in the attic, giving your family more room to live.
- Longer Lasting: your tankless unit will last longer than a traditional tank water heater. In fact, tankless water heaters can last up to 25 years or more while a traditional tank life span is just 5 to 10 years.
- Cleaner Water: With a tankless water heater, water is heated as it passes through the unit so you will always be using a fresh supply of water. As the years pass by, traditional tank water heaters can start to rust and build-up scale inside the tank, which is where your hot water is being stored for use.
- Handles High Volumes: Our tankless water heaters can handle the demands of any size household, no matter how large. This means if you require multiple units, you can add as many as you need and still enjoy all the energy saving benefits and on-demand hot water benefits of our tankless technology.
Arrow Plumbing is a full service residential and commercial services Plumbing Contractor serving Little Rock and surrounding cities. Contact us today (501) 753-3838 for immediate service.